We had our 4 month appointment on Monday. Em weighs 11 lb 10 oz (10%), is 23 1/2 inches long (25%) and has a head circumfrence of 16 inches (50%). So she's still a peanut.
She did alright with the shots, although it didn't help that she also has a cold. At four months old, here are some likes, abilities and dislikes.
- Jeopardy noises
- Big pink stuffed monkey
- Mommy singing "Wheels on the bus"
- Almost sit unassisted
- reach for toys while on her belly
- scream just for the joy of hearing herself
- almost roll over - she gets 3/4 of the way there, then screams for Mommy to finish for her.
- Sleep 12 hours through the night
- Outfits with more than three snaps
- toys that vibrate (they scare her)
- ear drops or nose drops
- the doctor